We had so much fun this afternoon playing at the playground! It was very warm and felt like spring - perfect weather! We were waiting for Jessi to come out of her tutoring and what better way to pass the time with a two year old than to hit a nearby playground!?! Jilli is a monkey! Literally!! She climbed everything with NO FEAR!! My friend tells me it is because she is the third child... but it scared me to death!! I was getting all sweaty and anxious just watching her go! It was a nice break for all of us. Jeremiah loved the attention and got to show me all the neat tricks he's been working on at recesses for weeks. I love watching my kids enjoying themselves. I need to let them be kids more often... play away!!
Missing NoCal
12 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment