Sorry I have neglected my poor blog for a bit! I've been so busy this week! My house was completely neglected till Thursday night! I just wasn't home much during the day and then when I did get home, I was too tired to do much else but go on to bed! (Check out my family blog for more on what I've been up to...) I also babysat this week. Usually that is not my forte; but these babies were wonderful! The one little boy I had on Friday from 10 until 2 and he was a doll! His mom was at the Temple and I can't think of a better reason to babysit for someone! The baby girl I watched on Saturday night was also just great! I was so glad! Her mom and dad went out on a date. Her daddy just got home from Afghanistan (and worked with Chris!) so they were needing to get out alone. They went to a concert and I know they had a good time. It's hard for me to agree to watch someone's child when I have 3 of my own... but I was glad I did because they were surprisingly easy. They were both around 9 months old and that is such a fun age. I will definitely count these for my good deeds for the week! Hee hee.
My good news (thus the title for this post!) is that my sweetie will be home sooner than we thought! Yay! He also came up on orders for a teaching position back at Ft. Gordon! We'll be headed back down there at the end of the summer. It is very exciting to me because it means he won't deploy again for a while. Always good news! I am really and truly going to miss being here and all the wonderful, amazing women I have met and become friends with! I almost get weepy thinking about it, but then I remember that I don't cry and my eyes just dry right up! I know we will all stay in touch and I'm so glad I got into blogging so we can stay connected. I love the internet! How did we survive without it!!? Well, I must get to my nightly email to Chris! Love you all!
Missing NoCal
12 years ago





1 comment:
I know what to do for your going away party! You will cry buckets!
Post a Comment