
Happiness is having my sweetie home safe again! Happiness is having Jilli say "Daddy do it." instead of "Mommie do it." Happiness is having someone to warm my cold feet on at night! Happiness is waking up next to someone you love every morning! Happiness is hearing Chris sing the kids to sleep each night. Happiness is having a pile of Army crap higher than me in my garage! Happiness is kisses... Man I missed them! Happiness is being together as a family once again! Happiness is trying to catch up on all the TV shows and movies he missed while he was away! (Thank goodness for DVR!) Happiness is... ME!!
I think that that just about sums up all that I've been feeling in these past few days since Chris got home! It feels like he never left. He's jumped right back into the swing of things and it has been just wonderful having him here again. So many things have changed and so many things will always stay the same. I just love that he can so easily slide right back into his role as husband and father. He's an amazing man and I love him!!
If you want to see more pictures of his homecoming... check out my family blog - in the links to your right...
3 comments:
Don't you just love being in love? It's almost like reliving a sweet memory. I love the -there is no doubt that I love him- feeling.
I couldn't be more excited and happy for you Rachel.
I can only imagine the extreme joy and emotions you are feeling right now. Hold tight to them.
BTW-- Chris came home to one smoking hot babe!!!!
Post a Comment