Yeah. I know that's a weird title for a post... but I just had to share the story! Jillian has had a rough time going to sleep since Chris returned. She always fussed a little, but now she fusses a lot.
Well, tonight, I had put her in her bed and gone to Jessica's room to listen as Chris read to the other two. We were all sitting there, getting into the story, when we heard Jilli screaming. Chris stopped reading and we all listened to hear what she was saying. She was screaming, "Open the freakin' door!!" Ok. We all busted out laughing. It was absolutely hilarious! Then I got thinking about where on earth she could have heard that word. Well, I must admit that it was from ME!! Yep. I say freakin' entirely too much. I think it just shows how much I have let my vocabulary lapse. At least she wasn't repeating any other of the choice words I have let slip out on occasion! I really need to watch what comes out of my mouth because obviously someone is listening!!
Missing NoCal
12 years ago





1 comment:
do you like erasure????
Post a Comment