Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ahhhh. The Smell of Cardboard in the Morning!!

I woke up this morning to the lovely aroma of cardboard wafting through my home.... YUCK! Chris is lucky his allergies prevent him from smelling it. It was a bit odd getting up and maneuvering around boxes to get to the bathroom. For a moment I forgot where I was! 

The big truck is parked in front of our house, making it difficult for all of our neighbors to get down the street in their cars... Oh well, it won't be long now! I am again sitting here in my little corner of chaos surfing the internet and listening to the bantering music of Tom and Jerry at my feet as Jilli and Mi watch the classic cartoon. It is still so entertaining after all these years!

I am amazed at all the things I have seen and read on the internet. You can find anything and everything on here! I could never be bored again! It is quite uncomfortable sitting here today though. I'm missing my comfy computer chair! Perching on a bar stool does nothing for your back and booty...

We played the Wii Fit last night as a family... even Jilli!! It was so fun! Chris is the best at it... of course and he had a Wii Fit "age" that was actually younger than his true age!! Go Chris! The rest of us had ages well over our real age. Even Jilli! It was hilarious because she came up at age 14!! We had a good laugh over that! I guess she really needs to work on her fitness!

We went out to eat at our favorite restaurant one last time... We LOVE Logan's Roadhouse and the last time we were there Miah colored one of their coloring sheets and left it to be judged in the contest... Well, he WON!! He won a free kids meal! Yay! So, this time, Jess, Jilli and Miah colored like crazy on the contest sheets in hopes that they would win another free meal coupon! Luckily, they have a Logan's near our new home! The biggest reason we love this place is the peanuts - and you can throw the shells on the FLOOR! It's a big deal to my kids cause I'm such a clean freak! The food is great too though! They serve these really yummy rolls and butter... mmmmmmmmm. Ok. It must be getting close to lunch time, I'm getting hungry! Guess I'll go find some munchies!! I may be back later... 

No comments: