Thursday, July 31, 2008

Memories...

Here is fun game... leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if we haven't known each other for long, just anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. Its actually pretty funny. If you post I'll assume you're playing and come to your blog and leave a memory!! On your mark... get set.... blog your memories!!

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Okay, my memory is going to have to be eating Reuben sandwiches with you at Arby's. I'm glad it's a memory we have more than one version of. :) What will I do without you?

The Woolery Clan said...

My favorite memory of you is when you and I did the big hill and you kept rooting me on. That is still my favorite hill (and hardest). I will miss the school walks. I wish we did more.

Monica said...

So many to pick from..... spending that 1st day with you at militay spouses day. How many years ago? I've learned alot from you so you will always be with me. Enjoy they path your on.

Monica said...

Remember when you had dinner at my house the night before you left for Georgia and I cried like a baby?

Monica said...

Member when I got a cat, Oatmeal and it was black? Member how you wouldn't come over my house until I got rid of it? I do.

TJ said...

going VTing for the first time with me trying to keep up with your crazy driving self.

The Woolery Clan said...

Well, it is official...We are moving to Tampa before November. David is planning on September.