We are moving. Moving. Moving. I don't want to move. Move. Move. It seems that there is a never-ending list of things to do to get ready to move and I just don't want to do them. I don't want to leave my friends and my home here. We have been here for three and a half years... We have made so many wonderful friends. My home is just so - with everything where I want it. I am just being a dork today and having a blah blah blah moment. I know there are many positives to our move... but it seems at the moment that there are far more negatives. Ugh. I will enjoy the clean slate that our new place will offer. I like to decorate our walls and arrange furniture and organize things... it's so fun for me. I will make new friends and keep all my old ones... but I will just miss the physical contact with my friends here - my sisters from other mothers! I will miss seeing them at church and at the store. I will miss eating out with them. I guess I could become a whole new woman there and no one would ever guess! I could talk with a british accent - just for fun! I could wear all black and sit in the corner and be mysterious or wear all pink and blow bubbles while chomping a huge wad of pink gum! Wouldn't that be fun!? Hee hee!! I know how to get around here. I will miss being able to drive somewhere without consulting a map! I have a lot of things shooting around in my brain today... I will miss stamping with my Club women and enjoying the food and company we shared. I couldn't have asked for a better group of women to hang out with! I have been soooo very blessed here. I hope that I will be blessed with good friends and fun in our new home.... Ahhhhhhhh. Moving.
No comments:
Post a Comment