I finally got the photos downloaded from my camera! These are some of my favorites. (For more... again, family blog).

Monica came to visit me on Saturday!! She and the girls stayed overnight here with us and we had the best time. She was so awesome to come down here and be our first visitor!! We went and got pedicures and manicures, shopped at Bath and Body Works, laughed, ate boiled peanuts and laughed some more! We ate at a local restaurant that was AMAZING - (the Mellow Mushroom!!) and I hope she comes again soon so we can go grab some more delicious Hummus dip there! MMMMMM. Thank you Monica for coming to see us!!! You ROCK!

Monica came to visit me on Saturday!! She and the girls stayed overnight here with us and we had the best time. She was so awesome to come down here and be our first visitor!! We went and got pedicures and manicures, shopped at Bath and Body Works, laughed, ate boiled peanuts and laughed some more! We ate at a local restaurant that was AMAZING - (the Mellow Mushroom!!) and I hope she comes again soon so we can go grab some more delicious Hummus dip there! MMMMMM. Thank you Monica for coming to see us!!! You ROCK!

Chris brought me these gorgeous roses one day when I had nearly finished unpacking. He is such a sweetie! They totally made my day. Aren't you jealous!??

This photo is of 4 of my friends whom I left behind... Rose, Jessica, (me), Marcia and Marcie. Marcie sponsored a "Blue Without You" party for us one day for lunch. We got to eat some delicious food and chat with our friends. We miss you all so very much!!

This photo is of Jilli. We were walking up to the River Walk and we walked past this locked gate. Jilli thought this was the entrance and she was totally upset that we couldn't go in because she had been talking about going there all morning! She looked so cute standing there, rattling the knob... I just had to snap a photo!





No comments:
Post a Comment