Only a few more days of my Thankful for posts... I have really enjoyed having a theme to my posting! Today is cold and windy and our beautiful tree in the backyard has finally lost the majority of it's leaves. There are a few still clinging to the bare branches, but not many! The kids were hoping that they could go pile up the leaves and jump in them. Too bad the maintenance men came this morning and blew them all away! They ruin all the fun!! :) Anyways...
I am thankful for my friends. I have been truly blessed over the years in my friendships! I have met some truly amazing women and I'm so glad we have the internet to keep us in touch! I made a Facebook account (after about a million requests to do so...) and it's been amazing how many people I've been able to reconnect with! I love seeing the growing families of all my friends and how their lives have changed. Same with checking out everyone's blogs!! I just love it! We are just so lucky to have the technology we have. I am so blessed to have so many great friends who enrich my life with their wisdom and encouragement. I don't know how we would make it on our journey through this life without the friends we have. They lift our loads, make us laugh and keep us moving onward and hopefully upward! Thanks to all of you, my friends!!
Missing NoCal
12 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment