Monday, November 3, 2008

VOTE!!

Have any of you seen the ad by a myriad of stars where they all start out saying, "Don't Vote!"? I watched it the other night on someone's blog (although I can't find it now! I guess that's what I get for stalking...) It is really interesting to me how sometimes famous people can come together and use their "powers" for good! I think that encouraging people to get out and vote is a great thing. I know as a teen, I would have been motivated to get out there by seeing Tom Cruise on my television!

I and my hubby have already voted. We did absentee ballots from Utah a week or two ago. I love voting! Always have! I can't remember who I voted for the first time I voted but I know it was a lot of fun! I liked going into the poll booth and punching my little silver stick through the holes! More importantly, I liked being involved, making my little voice heard, putting in my two cents! It was great. It is still great! If you haven't voted... get out there and do it! It's such an important part of our heritage as American's! Do It!! 

No comments: