Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

Here is what my Christmas Cards looked like this year... and if you didn't get one then either I don't have your address or the mail is SLOW and yours is coming! Isn't it cute!?! I thought it was pretty cute and it was so easy to do! I have to make soooooo many cards every year that I HAVE to keep them pretty simple. Of course, I used my Stampin' Up! supplies, (Old Olive, So Saffron and Whisper White cardstock, Old Olive Ink and the tree from the Loads of Love set, words from the Best Yet set. The star punch is a VERY old punch that I got long long ago... but it was perfect I think!)

I love sending Christmas cards, but I love receiving them even more!!! I've gotten quite a few but I still want more! It makes me smile to see all your pictures and read about your year in the fun Christmas newsletters. I even enjoy some of the "Christmas emails" I've gotten this year. I just love getting bits of information about all my friends and family. It's great. It it weren't such a pain... I wish we'd send out "Christmas" cards and newsletters three or four times a year! Wouldn't that be fun! I guess that is what blogs are for right! 

Just a Reminder.... For more info on the family and pictures galore... get on over to my family blog!


No comments: