I went to help clean a girl's apartment last weekend and came home with this cool chair! I was excited. I also bought her dryer and sold it on Craigs' List! Yeah! I made 100 bucks so that was sweet! I love it when you can do stuff like that and it's really easy and things work out. We sold the dryer to a cute little couple and it was great knowing that they were getting a good deal too. I posted a bunch of old stamp sets on Ebay and I'm really hopeful that they will sell for more than I am asking... we'll see. I am really glad I finally found the time to get them on there! My sister motivated me because she's been selling her cards on Ebay! She hasn't made any real money at it... but she's getting quite experienced at how to do things and how Ebay works... pretty fun! Don't we just live in a great age?!
Missing NoCal
12 years ago






1 comment:
that is one awesome chair.
Post a Comment