Jessica went to a birthday party for a friend in her class on Saturday and I made this cute journal for her to give. It turned out sooooo cute I almost couldn't give it up! I used the new Raspberry Tart Designer Series Paper and the Big Deal alphabet. So stinkin' cute!
The following things I made for my New Catalog Open House I had tonight. It was not well attended... even though I sent emails AND delivered invitations... bummer! No one likes to try new things here! It's sad. I did have three ladies there though and it was a lot of fun showing them how to complete the projects and discussing stamping and life. I had the most fun preparing for the event... since I never really get my stuff out here because there is NO WHERE to set it all up! Grrrr. Hopefully that will change soon! We're looking at renting off post now - a house with 4 bedrooms and lots of space. We'll see what happens!Card I made for the event... used the Love You Much set, Happy Heart Day set and new heart punch!
I used the A Happy Heart set for the paper bag... and the new Candy Lane Designer Series Paper (which I LOVE!) This is my favorite time of year! I love hearts!!
I threw together this adorable box from a tutorial online... somewhere. I think it turned out so cute! Everyone wanted to take it home!






No comments:
Post a Comment