Monday, February 18, 2008

My Hair!!

Today has been the best day!! I finally went and got my hair done! It was long overdue. (As you can see from the before photo!!) The last time I had anything done was in July on my visit to Utah with my personal stylist... Miss Emily - LOVE HER!!
I have been asking around and trying to find a great hair place for a month or so. I got the name of a great little salon on Raeford from one of my good friends. She takes all her teenage daughters there and they just love her. The friend who gave me the referral watched my children so I could go and be pampered. She is such an angel! My children are so happy in her home and I know they are well taken care of! I had the stylist go really dark... because I don't want it to fade out as much as it did before. I like my hair more brown than red. It was so nice to go in and talk with an adult, get my head massaged and my self esteem boosted! Who doesn't come out of a salon feeling like a million bucks!!?? I also had my eyebrows waxed... wooo! Isn't it great being a woman? I am just on cloud 9 today... So if you need a hair boost and live by me... call Cynthia at Kim's Hair and Nails on Raeford. AWESOME!
Before

AfterPosted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amberlyn said...

Love love love the new hair!!!! It goes great with that smoking new body that you have!!!! I can't wait for my hair to be long again!!! You look amazing Rachel. Big hug from me!!!!