Monica tagged me with this fun little Alphabetical get-to-know-me! Here you go!!
A. Attached or single? Sometimes I feel like I'm single...it's an Army wife thing! But I'm happily married!
B. Best friend? They know who they are!! Love you!!
C. Cake or Pie? Neither, I'm a cheesecake lover!
D. Day of Choice? Thursday. I don't know why. I just like 'em!
E. Essential item? Lip gloss!
F. Favorite color? Green
G. Gummy bears or worms? Bears...Haribo brand!
H. Hometown? Springville
I. Indulgence? Chocolate.
J. January or July? January, it's almost my birthday... and it's COLD!!
K. Kids? Three sweeties.
L. Life isn't complete without? Love. Freedom. Music.
M. Marriage date? December 27, 1996.
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 4 awesome brothers and 4 amazing sisters! Plus Chris' 3 brothers and 6 sisters, plus my 3 awesome sisters-in-law and 9 amazing brothers-in-law!!
O. Oranges or apples? oranges
P. Phobias? Spiders, germs, dirt, heights, falling, losing a child....
Q. Quotes? Whatever you are be a good one. Abraham Lincoln
R. Reasons to smile? Jillian. Jeremiah. Jessica. Chris. And the HILARIOUS movie we saw on Friday night!!! Still makes me giggle!!! (Ghost Town!!)
S. Season of Choice? Fall.
T. Tag some peeps: Angie, Amberlyn, Terina
U. Unknown fact about me? I have never stepped foot outside of the continental United States!!
V. Vegetable? Potato
W. Worst habit? Tugging my fingers through my hair.
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? X-rays look cooler!
Y. Your favorite food? Chocolate
Z. Zodiac sign? Aquarius
Missing NoCal
12 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment