Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Dancing!

I love seeing all the glittery, sparkly, flowy concoctions that the dancers wear on Dancing with The Stars! I love how the light catches on all the sequins! So pretty! What I don't love is all the skin in between all the sparkles! Wow. I am always so nervous that things are going to shift and we may get an eyeful! Seriously. I don't think that they should all wear turtlenecks and leggings... but couldn't they cover up just a tidge bit more!?
Did they have to play that "kissed a girl" song??? I avoid that song like the plague! It always gets stuck in my head and then I'll catch myself singing it with little Jilli around - the sponge! I know she's going to start singing it at the top of her lungs during sacrament meeting on Sunday! AHHHHHH!
I think Dancing with the Stars has gone a little bit raunchy this year. I'm not very impressed and as much as I love it... I may just have to leave it!!

2 comments:

Jessica S. said...

the costumes are awful. And... when they are SO skimpy I bet they cost a fortune.

Amberlyn said...

OH MY WORD!!! I couldn't agree with you more!!! That horrid song came on the radio and I thought what a catchy tune, until I heard the chorus. I was appauled!!! Like you, I avoid it like the plague.

My girls are always so quick to point out that they are very immodest. Yes, yes they are.