Friday, October 31, 2008

Dancing without Cloris!!

I just have to say I am so happy that dear Cloris is off the show!! Yay! Now we just need to lose Erika... I can't remember her real name! She is like a puppet! Stiff and always waiting to see what her partner needs her to do!! Show some passion!! Hopefully she's the next to leave!! Go Warren!!

3 comments:

Angie said...

My mom was so happy to see Cloris go, too. I thought Susan Lucci should have gone long ago. Cloris is at least entertaining to watch- even though she can't dance! Susan really bothers me- she gets so hurt by the judges remarks. Go home, sore loser! Okay, so that sounded really mean.

Rachel said...

Totally AGREE!! And that is her name.... Susan Lucci! I hate when I can't remember! She is just pathetic! I think she's sticking around simply because she has a huge fan base... she's been on TV for longer than I've been alive I think!!!

Amberlyn said...

Hey, I thought you stopped watching DWTS. Your hilarious. I always forget to watch or record it so I can watch it later.

I'm with you on this one though. The one time I did watch it I thought she was brave to even be on the show.